The following was taken from the Suffolk County Police Department crime blotter. An arrest does not indicate a conviction as all persons are presumed innocent until and if proven guilty in a court of law.
- Patrick Herr, 32, from East Northport was arrested in East Northport on Nov. 13 and charged with three counts of second degree burglary, entering a dwelling, after he allegedly burglarized three homes between October and November. He allegedly stole jewelry from a house in Fort Salonga between Oct. 16 and 21; took cash, electronics and jewelery from an East Northport home on Nov. 13; and stole jewelry from a home on Fort Salonga Road on Oct. 18. He was also charged with possession of burglar tools.
- Matthew Hacker, 18, from East Northport was arrested in East Northport on Nov. 23 and charged with third degree assault with intent to cause physical injury after he allegedly repeatedly struck a man causing a laceration that required medical treatment.
- Dylan James from East Northport was arrested in East Northport on Nov. 23 and charged with third degree assault, resisting arrest, and obstructing government administration after he allegedly punched a man several times in the face causing a laceration that required medical treatment, and refused to put his hands behind his back and pushed an officer during arrest.
- Michael Walsh, 18, from East Northport was arrested in East Northport on Nov. 15 and charged with unlawful use of a vehicle without owner permission and petty larceny after he allegedly took a pick up truck from Fort Salonga and stole items from within truck.
- Roy Ulrich, 38, from East Northport was arrested in East Northport on Nov. 12 and charged with second degree harassment after he allegedly pushed a man.
- Lethicia Gabriel, 27, from East Northport was arrested on Nov. 12 and charged with petty larceny after she allegedly stole clothing from Bloomingdale's in Walt Whitman Mall.