The following was taken from the Suffolk Police Department arrest bloltter. An arrest does not indicate a conviction as all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- David Soto, 23, from Huntington Station was arrested at Huntington Hospital and charged with second degree aggravated harassment, race or religion after he allegedly called another man a gay slur and punched him in the face. He was also charged with criminal mischief after he allegedly broke the rear window of the man's car.
- Karlene Morris, 37, from East Northport was arrested in East Northport and charged with third degree grand larceny after she allegedly stole assorted gold jewlery valued at over $3,000 from a residence.
- Kenneth Tatum, 30, from Huntington Station was arrested in Huntington Station and charged with second and third degree criminal possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell, criminal possession of stolen property after he was allegedly found in possession of a semi-automatic Ruger .40 caliber handgun, and second degree criminal possession of a loaded weapon.
- Carl Ganz III, 25, from East Farmingdale was arrested in Huntington and charged with second degree grand larceny on a warrant from 2011.
- Jason Flowers, 38, from Huntington Station was arrested in Huntington Station and charged with criminal mischief damaging property after he allegedly got out of his car and kicked the driver side mirror of another person's car.
- Kemal Jarrett, 20, from Huntington Station was arrested in Huntington Station and charged with second degree menacing with a weapon and seventh degree criminal possession of a controlled substance after he allegedly raised a gun in a woman's direction to menace her and was found with prescription pills and marijuana.
For questions about this blotter, please contact the editor at Leah.Bush@patch.com.