It's Friday and you have no idea what to do this weekend. Patch is coming to the rescue with the best bets around town.
Cow Harbor Wounded Warriors Weekend:
- Warrior Welcome Parade – Friday, Sept. 7 at 6 p.m., Main Street.
- 4-mile Warrior Run – Saturday, Sept. 8 at 8:30 a.m., . Early registration is $25. Regular registration fee is $35.
- Fishing for Freedom Fishing Tournament- Saturday, Sept. 8 at 6 a.m., . $35 per fisherman.
- CHW Golf Tournament – Saturday, Sept. 8 at 9 a.m., . $95 per golfer, $380 per foursome.
- Adaptive Water Sports– Exclusively reserved for our Wounded Warriors. Saturday, Sept. 8 at 9 a.m.,
- Beach Bum Boot Camp- Exclusively reserved for our Wounded Warriors. Saturday, Sept. 8 at 9 a.m.,
- Northport Sunset Clam Bake – Saturday, Sept. 8 at 6 p.m., . Tickets may be purchased in advance. More details coming soon.
East Northport Festival: Amusement rides, petting zoo, magic shows, reptile shows, bike stunt shows. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. See details here.
Long Island Accordion Night: Soprano vocalist Connie Shakalis and accordionist Dominic Karcic will perform favorites from Broadway, opera, and jazz. Friday, 7 p.m. at La Villini.
Opera Night: See Long Island's greatest singers perform Opera classic at St. Paul's Methodist Church. Friday at 8 p.m. $10