Some of the jobs open around Long Island this week:
- Resolve customer inquiries, explain insurance coverage and make changes to policies
- Receive up to 50-60 inbound telephone calls per day in a call center environment
- Take calls and handle each request to ensure customers are satisfied on the first call
- Sell additional insurance products to fill gaps on our customer's policy
- Navigate our internal computer system to look up customer information and update policies
- Reviews available file material pertinent to cases assigned
- Gathers and analyzes facts obtained; identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information
- Evaluate alternatives and make recommendations regarding the nature and extent of any violations that may be found.
The Nassau BOCES Adult Evening Program is seeking a part time automotive mechanics instructor to start in January. The course covers automotive steering, brakes and suspension systems and utilizes a combination of textbook theory and hands-on training. This is a 10 week, 60 hour course and will be taught at the Joseph M. Barry Career & Technical Education Center in Westbury.
- Execute maintenance requests by diagnosing problems
- Make repairs
- Identify and address critical technical and nontechnical issues
- Monitor user issues during business hours.
- Respond to customer phone, chat and email support requests
- Monitor user issue queue and reported concerns to identify potential problems and trends