Trinity Episcopal Church
Drag box to select area
On Trinity Sunday, June 20, 1886, seven people gathered to form an Episcopal Mission in Northport. Their meeting place was the loft of the newly-formed Edward Thompson Publishing Company, which still stands at the corner of Woodbine and Scudder Avenues. Edward Thompson's associate James Cockroft provided the lot on Main Street where the church was built and still stands today. The cornerstone of the current church was set in 1889.
130 Main St, Northport, NY 11768
- Fax: 631- 261-9424
- Hours: Office hours: Tues - Fri, 9am - 2pm. Worship hours: Sun, 8am - 10:30am. Thrift store hours: Tues, Thu, Fri, Sat, 11am - 3pm.