The Northport-East Northport Board of Education will meet at 7 p.m. in the cafeteria of the William J. Brosnan Building on Monday. The following are some highlights from the agenda. For the full agenda, visit Board Docs.
Peter Rodriguez and Rong Maio of Cullen & Danowski, LLP will present the Annual Report of the Independent Auditor for the year ended June 30, 2012.
Some recommendations to approve on the agenda:
- Change Order Number: 1, dated September 17, 2012: Boiler Replacement at Fifth Avenue Elementary School, reduction in the amount of $27,839.00.
- Revocable License for Non-Federal Use of Real Property between the Northport-East Northport Union Free School District and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Northport VA Medical Center
- Schedule of Investments as of September 30, 2012.
- Collateral Schedules for September 2012
- Bank Reconciliation Reports for the Month Ended September 30, 2012
- Claims Auditor's Reports for Warrants and Schedule of Claims
- Monthly Revenue and Budget Reports - School Lunch Fund for the month ending September 2012
- Monthly Revenue and Budget Status Reports - Special Aid Fund for the month ending September 2012
- Monthly Revenue and Budget Status Reports - General Fund for the month ending September 2012
- Monthly Budget Status Reports - Capital Fund for the month ending September 2012
- School Lunch Profit and Loss Statements for the month ending September 201
The Superintendent will present the budget overview and projected revenue at the next meeting on Jan. 14.