The following was taken from the blotter. An arrest does not indicate a conviction as all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- Kathryn Holcomb, 50, from East Northport was arrested on Middleville Road and 25A in Fort Salonga on Aug. 2 and charged with aggravated DWI with a BAC greater than .18 percent, no prior. Holcomb was arrested after she allegedly made a wide turn on Vernon Valley Road to get to 25A, then went east on 25A and made another wide to on Middleville to go south, crossing the double yellow line both times.
- Kevin Warner, 29, from Northport was arrested in Huntington Station on July 31 and charged with seventh degree criminal possession of a controlled substance after he was allegedly found to be in possession of heroin, prescription pills, marijuana, and a hypodermic needle.
- Angela Leppert, 42, from East Northport was arrested in Huntington on July 27 and charged with aggravated second degree harassment, intent to communicate or alarm, and second degree harassment, following a person. Leppert was allegedly following a woman in her car honking her horn and screaming and threatening her while driving westbound on Pulaski Road in East Northport.
- Erkan Boynuince, 50, from East Northport was arrested in East Northport on July 27 and charged with first degree unlawfully dealing alcohol to a child. Boynuince allegedly sold alcohol to an undercover agent while working at in East Northport. Read more details of the undercover sweep .
- Edvens Jeanty, 54, from East Northport was arrested in Huntington Station on July 25 and charged with third degree aggravated unlicensed operation driving for driving with a suspended license.
- Brian Jordon, 27, from East Northport was arrested at the parking lot in Northport on July 25 and charged with seventh degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, prescription medication.
For questions about this blotter, email the editor at Leah.Bush@patch.com.