The following was taken from the Suffolk Police crime blotter. An arrest does not indicate a conviction as all persons are presumed innocent until, and if, proven guilty in a court of law.
- Kara Smith, 27, from Huntington Station was arrested in Huntington and charged with fourth degree grand larceny credit card, second degree forgery of a deed, will or contract, and third degree grand larceny after she allegedly used a stolen credit card at a CVS and Rite Aid.
- James Horan, 18, from East Northport was arrested at the precinct and charged with second degree burglary of a dwelling after he allegedly broke the glass on a back door to gain entry into a home in East Northport and stole cash from the bedroom.
- Robert Schopp, 50, from East Northport was arrested in Commack and charged with DWI with a previous conviction in 10 years.
- Jesse Greene, 31, from Huntington was arrested in Huntington Station and charged with fourth degree criminal possession of a weapon, knife.
- Daniel Zagorski, 28, from Huntington Station was arrested in Huntington Station and charged with third degree criminal possession of narcotic drugs (prescription pills) with the intent to sell.
- Lakeya Mejia, 25, from Huntington was arrested in Huntington and charged with third degree assault with intent to cause physical injury after she allegedly struck someone with an object.
- Nick Marothiere, 22, from Huntington Station was arrested at the precinct and charged with first degree robbery, forceful theft with a deadly weapon after he acted in concert to rob a chicken place on depot road in Huntington Station.
For questions about this blotter, contact Editor Leah Bush at Leah.Bush@patch.com.