The following was taken from the Suffolk County Police Department crime blotter. An arrest does not indicate a conviction as all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- Ana Urrutia, 24, from Wyandanch was arrested on Jericho Turnpike in East Northport on Oct. 11 and charged with third degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle.
- Susan Nardelli, 49, from East Northport was arrested in Huntington Station on Oct. 11 and charged with leaving the scene of property damage after she allegedly backed into a car on Larkfield Road and left.
- Mandy Enrico, 34, from Northport was arrested in Northport on Oct. 9 and charged with aggravated DWI, per se-no prior, after her Jeep became disabled in a parking lot and the officer noticed that she had slurred speech.
- Stephen Pomaro, 51, from East Northport was arrested on Jericho Turnpike in Commack on Oct. 8 and charged with first offense DWI after he was observed to be facing eastbound in the westbound lane and under the influence.
- Vitalino Lopez, 38, from Northport was arrested in Huntington Station on Oct. 7 and charged with second degree criminal trespass and trespass after he allegedly entered another person's backyard.
- Andrew Watrud, 24, from East Northport was arrested on Clay Pitts and Larkfield Roads in East Northport on Oct. 5 and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation for allegedly driving on a suspended license.
- Mark Fairchild, 58, from East Northport was arrested on Pulaski Road in East Northport on Sept. 30 and charged with reckless driving for allegedly disregarding a red light and hitting another car.
For questions about this blotter, email the editor at Leah.Bush@patch.com.