The folllowing was taken from the Suffolk County Police arrest blotter. An arrest does not indicate a conviction as all persons are presumed innocent until and if proven guilty in a court of law.
- Alan Lepre, 49, of East Northport, was arrested Friday and charged with two counts of third degree robbery, police said, hours after he allegedly held up the HSBC Bank on Larkfield Road on Dec. 28. read the full story here.
- Nicole Dimattina, 23, from East Northport was arrested in East Northport on Dec. 25 and charged with third and fourth degree possession of stolen property after she was allegedly found in possession of stolen jewelry, and allegedly stole and tried to sell diamonds.
- Philip Dalessio from Fort Salonga was arrested in Fort Salonga on Dec. 30 and charged with third degree assault intent to cause physical injury.
- Christoper McRobb, 39, from East Northport was arrested in East Northport on Dec. 20 and charged with DWAI alcohol.
- Deuchar D'Angelis, 36, of Moriches, was charged with second degree menacing and fourth degree criminal possession of a weapon after he allegedly flashed a gun-like object at another driver during a road rage incident on Dec. 25. Read the full story here.
For questions about this blotter, email the editors at Leah.Bush@patch.com.