The following incidents were reported by the Suffolk Police Department in the second precinct between March 2-9.
- On March 9, four men knocked on the door of a South Huntington home on New York Avenue in what appeared to be an attempted burglary. When a woman answered the door they punched her in the face and fled. She required medical attention.
- On March 9, someone in a car pointed what appeared to be a hand gun at a woman on Depot Road in Huntington Station.
- On March 8, someone entered through the rear door of a house on Teresa Lane in Elwood and stole jewelry.
- On March 7, two black men reportedly accosted a Chinese delivery guy on Cherokee Court in Huntington and demanded food and money, displaying what may have been a fire arm. The two fled with the food and up to $400 cash.
- On March 6, the residents of a Normandy Drive, East Northport home came home to find someone in the house. The man fled with assorted jewelry and a lap top.
- On March 2, someone gained access to a home on Larkin Street in South Huntington by removing glass panels from a garage window and stole watches and cash.
- On March 3, jewelry, a tablet, a portable TV, and a wallet from an unlocked car parked in a driveway on Leonard Street in South Huntington.
- On March 4, a 2005 Honda CRV was stolen from a parking lot off Main Street in Huntington.