The following arrests were reported in the Suffolk Police Department second precinct between March 19 and 24. An arrest does not indicate a conviction as all persons are presumed innocent until, and if, proven guilty in a court of law.
- Christophe Avitabile, 19, from Commack was arrested and charged with criminal mischief after he allegedly threw a beer bottle at a car packed in the driveway of a residence at the corner of Elwood and Clay Pitts Roads in Elwood. The windshield was cracked.
- Lakiina Lopez, 25, of Huntington Station was arrested and charged with second degree aggravated harassment after she allegedly made verbal threats to another person and left threatening voicemails.
- Carlos Bustillo, 23, from East Northport was arrested in Huntington Station and charged with first degree operating a car under the influence of drugs after he was allegedly observed crossing into the oncoming lane while driving down Pulaski at 4:45 a.m.
- Andre Mennella, 21, from Lake Grove was arrested at the Second Precinct and charged with third degree grand larceny after he allegedly stole from a Jericho Turnpike, Huntington Subaru dealership over a period of months.
- Michael Kulszinksi, 54, from East Northport was arrested in East Northport and charged with criminal mischief intent to damage property after he allegedly inserted screws into someone's tires on Jericho Turnpike.
- Ayoola Adamu, 45, from Brooklyn was arrested at Walt Whitman Mall and charged with identity theft first degree with a prior, identity theft first degree obtaining goods, and possession of a forged instrument. He allegedly used a fake driver's license and another's store account to buy watches and a gift card from Saks Fifth Avenue.
For questions about this blotter, contact the editor at Leah.Bush@patch.com.