The following arrests were reported in the Suffolk County Police second precinct between March 30 and April 7. An arrest does not indicate a conviction as all persons are presumed innocent until, and if, proven guilty in a court of law.
- Steven Kurnicki, 20, of Syosset was arrested in Huntington Station and charged with grand larceny after he allegedly stole jewelry from Macy's in Walt Whitman Mall.
- Maurice Loadholt, 20, from Huntington Station was arrested in Huntington Station and charged with second degree burglary and possession of marijuana after he allegedly entered through the unlocked door of a home and stole electronics.
- Wes Jamison, 21, from Huntington Station was arrested in Huntington Station and charged with third degree burglary illegal entry with intent, three counts of second degree burglary of a dwelling, and criminal possession of a weapon after he allegedly broke into four different locations.
- Lisa Taugerlazar, 48, form Huntington was arrested in Huntington Station and charged with fourth degree grand larceny after she allegedly stole clothes from Saks Fifth Avenue in Walt Whitman Mall.
- William Ireland from East Northport was arrested in East Northport and charged with second degree harassment and unlawful possession of marijuana.
For questions about this blotter, contact the editor at Leah.Bush@patch.com.