The following was taken from the Suffolk County Police crime blotter. An arrest does not indicate a conviction as all persons are presumed innocent until, and if, proven guilty in a court of law.
- Randy Green, 59, from Huntington was arrested in Huntington for second degree menacing with a weapon and criminal possession of a weapon after he allegedly began swinging a sword and stuck it through an open car window to threaten someone.
- Timothy Boyle, 43, was arrested in Huntington Station and charged with criminal mischief, intent to damage property and second degree harassment after he allegedly spit in someone's face and threw a brick through the driver's side window of a car.
- Jacqueline Zimmerman, 23, from Huntington was arrested in Huntington and charged with third degree criminal possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell after she was allegedly found with heroin packaged in a way that would facilitate sale.
- Jon Piccola, 28, from Huntington was arrested in Huntington and charged with DWAI combined drugs and alcohol after he allegedly hit a street sign and two mail boxes before his car rolled over.
- William Thide, 52, from East Northport was arrested in East Northport and charged with third degree trespassing on an enclosed property and resisting arrest after he allegedly cut off a tractor trailer on the LIE, risking serious injury to the tractor trailer driver.
For questions about this blotter, contact Northport Patch editor Leah Bush at Leah.Bush@patch.com.