The following arrests where reported by the Suffolk County Police in the second precinct between March 10 and 18. An arrest does not indicate a conviction as all persons are presumed innocent until, and if, they are proven guilty in a court of law.
- A 17-year-old male was arrested and charged with second degree robbery, aided by another, and first degree robbery, displaying a firearm after he and another demanded cash from a Chinese delivery man in Huntington Station last week and fled.
- Keith Griffin, 55, of Mastic was arrested and charged with third degree assault and disorderly conduct after he allegedly punched a manager in the face at Walgreens in Huntington Station.
- William Lucatuorto, 22, from Huntington Station was arrested in Huntington and charged with two counts of second degree possession of a forged instrument after he allegedly made a stolen check out to cash and deposited it into his bank account.
- Norma Rosales, 44, from Huntington was arrested in Huntington and charged with second degree impersonation of a public servant after she allegedly pretended to be a department of probation officer.
- Alex Stone, 32, from Huntington Station was arrested in Huntington Station and charged with fourth degree grand larceny, credit card, and fourth degree criminal possession of stolen property credit card after he allegedly went into a car and stole a credit card and used it to buy cigarettes.
- Luis Hernandez, 19, from Huntington Station was arrested in Huntington Station and charged with second degree menacing with a weapon after he allegedly stood outside someone's bedroom window and yelled "look out the window" with a gun in his hand.
- Jaime Barahona, 43, from Huntington Station was arrested in Huntington Station and charged with second degree menacing with a weapon after he allegedly pointed a knife at someone and threatened them.
For questions about this blotter, contact the editor at Leah.Bush@patch.com.