The following information is taken from the Suffolk County Police Department's crime blotter. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime, but were arrested for the charges listed below. A criminal charge is only an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty. The following arrests were made between June 6-11.
- Regina Gordon, 47, of Northport, was arrested in Northport on June 7 and charged with harassment in the second degree: physical contact.
- Emner Velasquez, 22, of East Northport, was arrested in East Northport on June 11 and charged with DWI. First offense.
- William Thomas, of East Northport, was arrested in East Northport on June 10 and charged with criminal contempt in the first degree for violating an order of protection.
- Drew Metzler, 54, of Huntington, was arrested in East Northport on June 10 and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle in the third degree.
- David Hecht, 28, of Northport, was arrested in Huntington Station on June 8 and charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance in the seventh degree.
- A 17-year old East Northport woman was arrested in Huntington Station on June 8 and charged with petit larceny.
The following incidents were reported to the Suffolk County Police Department between June June 5-11:
- On June 10, a couple reported than an unknown male jumped onto the trunk of their 2002 Audi while it was parked at on Pulaski Road in Fort Salonga and walked across the top of the car.
- On June 7, a Hillside Avenue resident in Fort Salonga reported that her neighbor was sending her harassing texts and phone calls.
- On June 5, someone removed an iPod and a wallet containing a driver’s license and credit cards from a 2011 Ford Escape while it was parked in front of a residence on Goodwin Place in Fort Salonga.
- On June 5, a Norwood Road resident in Northport reported that after he was involved in a motor vehicle accident, the driver of the other car punched the left side of the window of his 2000 Ford Pick-Up.
- On June 11, a Chester Court resident in Elwood reported that an unknown person damaged his mailbox.
- On June 11, a man reported that someone entered his 1997 Chrysler through a partially open sunroof and removed his wallet while the car was parked in front of Pathmark on Route 25 in East Northport.
- On June 10, a man slapped a gas station attendant in the face atin Elwood after becoming irate that the attendant served someone else first.
- On June 10, a male student at John Glenn High School “flagged” another male student by pulling down his (the other student’s) pants.
- On June 8, a man reported that someone stole a computer from his 2009 BMW while it was parked on Alister Circle in Elwood.
- On June 5, a woman reported that a male pushed her against a wall at a residence on Bellerose Avenue in East Northport.
- On June 5, a Clarissa Lane resident in Elwood reported that an unknown person broke the driver’s side window of his 1999 Toyota while it was parked outside his home.
- On June 5, a Whistler Hill Lane resident in Elwood reported that someone damaged his mailbox.