Hello and welcome to the Monday edition of "The Daily Five," a rundown of things to know or do in the community.
1. Weather: Sunny, with a high near 77. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
2. Squeaky Clean Comedy Night: Come enjoy an evening of Squeaky Clean Comedy featuring some of Long Island's funniest, finest comedians. Samantha's Li'l Bit of Heaven at 8 p.m.
3. Spikin' Tykes Preschool (4-5yrs) Volleyball Program: An introduction to volleyball which teaches children 4-5 years old the basic skills needed to successfully grow into an exceptional volleyball player. Free trial classes offerred. 9 a.m. at Spikin' Tykes.
4. Traffic/Gas Prices: Heading back to work? Check out our traffic and gas widget on the homepage subjects bar under "Traffic & Gas" http://northport.patch.com/traffic
5. Bloggers Wanted: Are you an expert in your field? Are you passionate about neighborhood issues? Plugged in to local government? Blog for Patch! Patch bloggers say what they want when they want and have a platform to share their voice with thousands of readers. To apply, email the editor at Leah.Bush@patch.com.