It’s Friday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend. Patch is coming to the rescue with the best bets for your done-with-work-I'm-outta-here time!
- LAP ZUMBA-thon: The LEAGUE FOR ANIMAL PROTECTION is having an amazing, booty shaking ZUMBA-thon at . Check-in at 6:30, Zumba from 7-9 p.m. $20 pre-register, $25 at the door. Raffles and giveaways to follow.
- Tea Time with Dolly and Me: Children ages 7-12 (accompanied by an adult) are invited to bring a doll and tea cup and attend a special teatime event where they can share stories about their doll, learn embroidery and how to make yarn dolls. There will be tea and finger sandwiches to enjoy. 2 p.m. at . $25.
- Dolphin Tale: Harry Connick, Jr. stars in this inspirational story of the bond between animals and humans. Rated PG. 113 min. 1:30 p.m. at the . FREE with library card.
- The Sunshine Boys: This laugh-out-loud comedy follows two faded
vaudeville legends, Lewis and Clark, as they reunite to perform their old act one last time. The only problem is they can't stand each other. Fridays at 8 p.m.; Saturdays at 3 p.m. and at 8 p.m.; Sundays at 2 p.m. and at 7 p.m at . $50
- Middle School Dodgeball Tournament: Middle schoolers are invited to a DODGEBALL BASH at Sportime Kings Park. 6th, 7th & 8th graders welcome, $20 per player, 6 players per team, food & beverages & up to $100 in gift card prizes! If you do plan to be a walk-in registrant, please arrive early to complete the paperwork. 7:30-10 p.m.
- SEE Saw Comedy on THIN ICE: Northport Improv presents the critically accalimed SEE Saw Comedy's Very Cool Winter Improv Show with FREE PRIZES and Audience Participation. This family friendly show is for everyone. Tickets at the door. at 7:30 p.m. $12.
- Pinkalicious, The Musical: Pinkalicious can't stop eating pink cupcakes despite warnings from her parents. Her pink indulgence lands her at the doctor's office with Pinkititis, an affliction that turns her pink from head to toe - a dream come true for this pink loving enthusiast. But when her hue goes too far, only Pinkalicious can figure out a way to get out of this predicament. Saturdays at 11:00am and Sundays at 10:30am at the Theater. $15.
- Northport Historical Society 50th Anniversary: "50 Years of Preserving and Celebrating Northport's History" is a retrospective of the history of both the Society and the Northport area. Featuring items from the Society's collection, it will cover a number of areas and issues that have helped form the community, as well as a look back at some of the Society's exhibits over the years. Light refreshments will be served. 2 p.m. at . $5 nonmembers, members free.
- Northport Winter Farmers Market: Northport's Farmers Market moves indoors for the winter, taking up residence at on Main Street. Venders selling baked goods, meats and cheeses, honey, oils and produce can be found. Live music too. 1-5 p.m. at St. Paul's United Methodist.
- Northport Singles Circle: 4 p.m. at $5.