1. Town Historian Robert Hughes is leading a combination and historic tour of Huntington at 6 p.m. at the Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Building on 228 Main St. $5 for Huntington Historical Society members and $10 for non-members. Drinks are not included.
2. Book a Sept. 20 trip to at the Northport Branch of the Northport East Northport Library all day. The trip begins with a tour of the Bartow-Pell Mansion in the Pelham Bay Park area of the Bronx, followed by lunch at the City Island Lobster House and a guided tour of City Island. $90
3. The Five Towns College Theatre Arts Division presents the Long Island premiere of Broadway's Barbara Siman's , a roller coaster ride of music, mystery and comedy. Showtime is 7:30 p.m. $10
4. Register for the Wednesday Ladies League at in Northport. The fun starts on Sept. 7 at 9:30 a.m. Teams of three and singles welcome. Call or text Karin for more information at 516-356-7186.
5. The tenth anniversary of is right around the corner and Patch wants to know how you have moved forward since that dark day. If you are interested in sharing your story, please email email@example.com.