Hello and welcome to the Tuesday edition of "The Daily Five," a rundown of things to know or do in the community.
1. Weather: Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
2. History Takes A Vacation: "Old-Fashioned Fun and Games" will transport students back to an era before computers, video games, or even electricity and give them an opportunity to play like kids did then and even make toys of their own. The cost for the program is $20 per day for Society members and $25 per day for non-members; sign up for all three days for $50 for members and $65 for non-members. at 9:30 a.m.
3. A Celebration of ABBA: No ABBA fan will want to miss this thrilling night of rare television performances, live concert footage, studio footage, and promotional films. Huntington Cinema Arts Center at 7:30 p.m.
4. 'Whooo's There' Children's Program: Come dressed in your pajamas and have a hoot with some great owl stories and songs. at 7 p.m.
5. Let Patch make your life easier! Sign up for our weekly or daily newsletter and get Northport news delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up here.