Some of the jobs open in the area this week.
- Responsible for creating work orders, to schedule and dispatch technicians for equipment installation, service, or emergency repairs for customers.
- Receives high volume customer telephone calls to obtain information on specific problem, type of equipment, model, and office hours.
- Answers general questions from customers about equipment and service.
- Reroutes calls as necessary to the correct departments, and tracks calls appropriately.
- Schedules service calls with technicians, and maintains frequent communication throughout the day to help plan and organize their time.
- Partner with store management to deliver day to day coaching & training to employees
- Ensure sales zones are merchandized according to company
- Create an environment where employees are inspired to provide customer solutions
- Interprets and enters drug orders and patient data into computer profile.
- Dispenses employee prescriptions, initiates profile system, and provides drug information.
- Interacts with health care personnel to provide information on drug action or delivery of various medications.
- Screens for drug allergy and drug interactions.
- Reviews patient charts and nursing medication-charting documents for accuracy and completeness to maintain accurate patient profile.
- Maintains records and inventory of investigation drugs, controlled substances, and methadone.
- Manufactures, prepares, and labels compound and solutions, and other sterile products.
Seeking a highly motivated, team oriented elementary assistant principal to work collaboratively with the building principal
- Knowledge of readers' and writers' workshop experience with instructional and administrative technology
- Ability to evaluate and support instruction through the use of student data and professional development
- Knowledge of Common Core Learning Standards, specifically mathematics
- Knowledge of changes in NYSED requirements related to student instruction and staff evaluation
- Assist with budget organization
- Collect all vendor invoices
- Coordinate and purchase travel for TK New York
- Coordinate with all vendors to create production timeline
- Create event binders
- Provides HR counsel and support to managers, and employees for our corporate functions
- Coaches managers on HR processes and procedures and management best practices
- Counsels managers on subjects such as performance issues and engagement.
- Provides support to employees in matters relating to HR policies and practices
- Participates in the recruitment process, including hiring recommendations and reviewing job offers
- Participates in career development issues including discussing career paths with employees and serving as a resource for employees to express their concerns
- Partners closely with the HR director on talent management activities
- Works with HR management and provides guidance on departmental restructuring initiatives
- Expertise in the development of a clientele
- Model and lead the team by developing a repeat business and maximizes sales through proactive client outreach
- Build and maintain new/existing client relationships and has a strong, productive client book
- Maintain clientele and thank you note standards
- Demonstrate strong use of selling skills
- Service existing accounts
- Develop new accounts
- Provide wireless phone and internet services
- Monitor the competition
- Recommend change in products and services
- Resolve customer complaints
- Contribute to team effort and success
- Maintain professional and technological knowledge of cutting edge technology
- Provide exceptional customer service by responding to all inbound customer calls and written correspondences.
- Build rapport with each customer. Actively listen to customers requests and inquires.
- Retain policyholders who inquire about canceling through open listening, negotiation and policy review.
- Proactively identify and communicate policy transactions and impact to customer billing.
- Evaluate and make decisions regarding exceptions to payment plan and fees.
- Make alternate payment arrangements.
- Manage and utilize time effectives to ensure department meets requires service levels for improved customer satisfaction results.