Some of the jobs open in the area this week.
- Customer service
- Greets customers, processes orders
- Learn about all products in the deli department including location, price, selling points
- Ensures accuracy of pricing
- Ensures all deli product is fresh
- Maintains full product displays
- Work cooperatively with administrators, teachers and support staff
- Supervise and evaluate instructional and non-instructional staff Interview and recommend prospective instructional and non-instructional staff as
- Development of annual building objectives Promotes constructive relationships between the school district and community
- Analyze student achievement data and prepare reports to plan for curriculum needs
- Orientation of new staff Staff Development
- Conduct faculty meetings and attend periodic after-school meetings
- Coordinate the building activities with other buildings
- Work and be available for parents and students as needed
- Guest relations
- Develops, implements, and manages a business/financial plan to promote profitable food and beverage sales
- Facilities management
- Develops and maintains the company's relationships with contacts/customers to maintain and expand business.
- Maintains a regular calling program on customers and prospects in order to generate high quality new deposit and loan business from existing clients in order to achieve or exceed specific production goals.
- Meets with existing customers and prospects through personal calling efforts and other contacts to discuss business needs and recommend ways in which the bank can help provide business solutions to all of their financial needs.
- Assists in planning the portfolio growth through the development of a business plan in alignment with departmental budget and consistent with overall Bank asset/liability management objectives.
- Creates and designs graphics for layout of posters, slides, overhead transparencies, newsletters, brochures, booklets, flyers and logos as requested by client using traditional and computer graphic methods.
- Creates electronically designed page layouts and imports word processing files into page layouts; may develop web-based graphics.
- Operates various graphic design equipment such as graphic computers, cameras, printing and lettering equipment.
- Writes bid specifications for jobs assigned to outside vendors; coordinates production of material with outside vendors.
- Performs location photography and may perform photo processing.