The 5th annual Nothport Farmers Market begins Saturday at the located at the foot of Main Street and will run through Nov. 17.
The market runs from 8 a.m.-1 p.m. every Saturday with the exception of the Cow Harbor Race Day on September 15. Available items include fresh vegetables and fruit from Long Island farmers, fresh fish, grass fed meats, eggs, gourmet foods, fresh pasta, cheese and pickles, baked goods, gluten free chocolates and cookies, jams, jellies and tapenades, oils, sauces and vinegars, micro brewed beer, handmade soaps, and scrubs, fresh cut flowers, potted plants, perennials and annuals, herbs, treats for your pets.
Twenty-three vendors are expected. Among them are:
- –breads, pies, and more
- –their signature foods packaged to go
- DelPozzo Foods–olive oil, balsamic vinegar,tomato sauce, steak marinade sauce
- Island End Farms–seasonal vegetables
- –cookies, pumpkin and banana breads
- Sang Lee Farms–organically grown vegetables
- Wickham’s Fruit Farm–seasonal fruits, homemade pies and donuts, honey
The market will feature live music every week. This Saturday, the will also have a booth and blood pressure screenings will be available.