Some of the jobs open in the Northport area this week:
- Participates in negotiations and prepares language for collective bargaining provisions, memorandums of understanding and management proposals prior to, during negotiation and after the process.
- Provide accurate costing of labor agreements and various work rules in order to develop labor strategies that will improve productivity within the confines of the labor agreements.
- Ensure consistent, accurate information in a timely manner that takes all critical factors into consideration to ensure the best possible proposal and agreements.
- Conduct reviews, trend analysis, audits of various operating departments time and penalty claim payments and develop various strategies for their reduction.
- Communicates with representatives of recognized employee organizations to discuss compliance and interpretation of collective bargaining agreement provisions, memorandums of understanding and side agreements.
Legal secretary with experience in matrimonial and family law. Part time.
Prepare food products
Provide service to customers
• Monitoring and troubleshooting availability, health, and performance of storage systems
• Allocating and provisioning storage on SAN (Fibre Channel) and NAS systems
• Advising management on procurement of new equipment
• Developing and supporting best practices related to the usage of storage systems
• Helping develop capacity planning, disaster recovery, and business continuity strategies
• Keeping up-to-date on emerging technologies and their potential impact to the organization
• Work with backup engineer to ensure storage systems are being backed up regularly
- Develop/maintain equipment logs, schedules and other metrics, for improving Lab quality and on-time performance
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair the process equipment of the Lab and associated facilities
- Support Advanced Technology group to improve capability of the Applications Lab for process equipment Customer Demonstrations and Development
- Work together with Metrology suppliers, as needed, for Metrology equipment maintenance, repair and upgrades. Schedule recommended regular maintenance and calibration; arrange operator training if required.
- Work with Manufacturing and Engineering organizations, as needed, for lab equipment upgrades, conversions, and prototyping
Leave replacement, starting in September.
- Provide support and maintenance to assure the stability, uptime and security of LIPA IT Infrastructure and systems
- Design and support for LIPA’s Virtual (VMWare) and Storage Area Network (SAN) environments.
- Process transactions within established policies and procedures to ensure operational excellence
- Identify and refer sales opportunities to Relationship Bankers via the GAIN needs assessment
- Compliance with all banking regulations
- Maintain supply and sale of consignment items.
- Deliver on in branch customer experience for all segments to ensure a quality customer experience-every customer every time.
- All other job duties as assigned.