Several jobs are open in the area this week. Here are a few.
- Utilizes the nursing process in delivering care to assigned patients.
- Participates in the education of patient and/or significant other.
- Participates in interdisciplinary discharge planning activities.
- Evaluates assigned nursing staff performance on shift collaboratively with the nurse manager.
- Provides supervision/direction to nursing staff in planning, implementing and evaluating patient care.
- Deliver Easy Sales and Service
- Process accurate and efficient sale and return transactions
- Suggest Staples Rewards, applicable service plans and add on items as customers check out
- Respond and resolve customer requests and concerns
- Adhere to all company policies procedures and safety standards
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Knowledge of grooming practices for wide range of small animals, including hand-scissoring skills.
- Previous experience working hands-on with animals in a shelter environment or veterinary facility.
- Apply knowledge and skills in controlling and/or handling individual animal temperament.
- Possess ability to gain animal confidence when restraining them for grooming.
- Willingness to maintain sanitation of animal areas.
- Desire to make a positive difference in the lives of animals
Must be able to lift 70 pounds and work with a hand truck.
- Assist with the supervision and observation of instructional and non-instructional staff.
- Work with the assistant superintendent for business in school district financial accounting and procedures.
- Supervise operations, methods, procedures and the use of electronic data processing functions.
- The executive assistant acts as a Halloween City representative to the buying public.
- Supports the general manager in an operations focused role.
- Responsible for the overall operation of a temporary Halloween store in the absence of the general manager.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures established by Halloween City.
Assists in the protection of employees and assets through patrol and observation of facilities and grounds.
- Prevention, care and treatment of athletic injuries
- Perform administrative duties
- Supervise graduate assistants
- Develop and implement injury prevention programs and provide immediate treatment and rehabilitation procedures for injured student athletes