Here are their wishes for 2014:
- For the LIPA tax certiorari to go away.
- Kayak and canoe rental tours on the harbor.
- The end of high-stakes testing in schools.
- Common Core taken out of the school district.
- An affordable, family-friendly diner.
- A seasonal ice rink in the park.
- Full-day kindergarten for young families.
Some wishes were pretty creative too, including a domed stadium for the Jets or Giants and live cows in the Cow Harbor Day parade.
Another poster said that Northport should be renamed the "North Pole" for the Christmas season to attract tourists.
What's on your 2014 wish list for Northport? Post in comments section below.